Our exclusive client is a growing international manufacturing group with head offices in Birmingham and are leading players in their markets. Their UK business has performed particularly well and they are keen to attract a Financial Controller.
Specific details below, but briefly if you are ACCA/ACA/ACMA qualified, have strong (and recent) experience in a manufacturing environment and offer a forward-thinking approach to work then you are encouraged to apply.
- Manage the Preparation of the budget with all services and validate with the plant management
- Provide analysis and follow ups of the budget and associated action plans
- Prepare the reporting and ensure financial accuracy
- Monthly Actuals results
- 3 months rolling forecast
- Risk/opportunities, variance analysis, action plans
- Follow up of the capital expenditures in compliance with the group rules (requests, profitability calculation)
- Follow up of operational expenses and capital (investments, stocks)
- Follow up of the action plans when targets are not met: analysis of causes, propose and follow the action plans with the concerned departments
- Responsible, with the logistic manager for ensuring that the inventory policy defined for the site is respected
- Working with internal and external auditors as appropriate
- In liaison with the technical department and with the cost controller, develop comprehensive products costing and calculation of the hourly rates ensuring their consistency in application
- Provide financial support to all ad hoc projects, recommending improvement to business practices and processes
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or Qualified by Experience
- Comfortable with an ERP system (SAP advantageous)
- Fully proficient in excel (and familiarity with other MS office applications)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels and within different functions in a multi-national environment
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
If you or anybody in your network is interested in this role please give me a call on and send the most up to date version of your CV to .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job