MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting for a growing and successful organisation near to Ipswich. The business has gone from strength to strength in recent years and is highly reputable within their market. There is vast potential for future business growth and you will play a key role within its success. This appointment will report directly into the Managing Director and will manage a small finance team.
Duties will be varied to include:
- Provide strategic financial leadership across the business whilst developing and mentoring a finance team
- Production of monthly management accounts including commentary and analysis
- Cash flow forecasting, planning and analysis
- Improving and maintaining first class systems, controls and processes
- Production of year end accounts and support to external audit
- Provide accurate and concise information and support to Directors
My client is looking for a commercially minded financial controller, a self starter with a natural ability to build relationships quickly. You will be professional qualified through CIMA, ACA or ACCA and be looking to work for an organisation that has ambitious growth plans.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job