My Client is recruiting for a Financial Controller to join their Finance department based in Central London.
The role requires you to assist the Finance Director in assessing potential new projects, budgeting, preparing quarterly management accounts and year-end accounting, and the control of the accounts department.
- Overseeing the Finance department in relation to day to day activities.
- Production and development of monthly reporting in key business areas.
- Manage cash flow forecasts.
- Statutory accounts preparation and audit lead
- Establish and implement a formalised training programme for all accounts staff
- Manage financial reporting systems to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and legislation
- Reporting directly in to the Finance Director, and with responsibility for two divisional line managers.
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Report to the Finance Director with timely and accurate financial information
- Production, management and control of various external key stakeholder reports
- Review of monthly payroll sign off including specific reporting on variances
CIMA / ACCA qualification or similar with minimum 8 years relevant experience
Previous experience within a Law Firm of Solicitors
Compliant with SRA.
Experienced in MS Office applications, mainly Excel
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
- Financial Controller