Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are now looking to recruit a Financial Controller for our Client in Munster.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the operations and financial affairs of a large Manufacturing site in the region.
- The Financial Controller will be responsible for the month End close of Materials Ledger on SAP.
- Co-ordination of monthly reporting (Operations Financial Reports, VPC Reporting, Operations KPI’s,) is a critical element of the role to ensure timely submission of information to cluster and site management and central finance.
- The Financial Controller will be responsible for analysing potential projects and analysis and follow up on actual outcome.
- Challenging Plant costs, yields, and KPI and EPM metrics with continuous engagement with Site and Operations management critical to this.
- Evaluate and Control the capital spends for the site.
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain function support.
- Develop and train finance staff as appropriate. The Financial Controller will be responsible for implementing talent agenda for Finance function at the site.
- Ownership and delivery of annual site Budget.
- Management of year end site audit.
- Internal and external benchmarking of site costs.
- Business Partner to the Site General Manager and all other function in terms of adding value to the business and contributing to improving overall site productivity and profitability.
- Finance representative on site projects.
- The Financial Controller will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA preferably)
- 5 years+ Accounting & Finance experience
Key Competencies required:
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Manufacturing experience.
- Supervisory & People Management skills
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrates an ability to identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Builds partnerships based on trust and integrity
- Acts with drive, determination and resilience
- Problem solving attitude.