• Job Title: Financial Controller
• CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 13th March 2018 @ 10:40
• Competitive Daily Pay Rates: £480 - £640 (IR35) DOE
• Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
• Location: South West: Corsham: Basil Hill Site
• Contract Length: 05/03/2018 to 26/01/2019
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC - Security Check
Experience in Oracle Financial Systems, Experience using Microsoft applications such as Advanced Excel, Excellent communication skills, Ability to be flexible on location/hours they will be working, Demonstrated experience of managing large and complex projects, At least 5 years experience in Senior Roles, Experience delivering projects, Accounting experience.
Previous MOD experience
Qualified by Recognised Accountancy Body: Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Chartered Institute Management Accountants (CIMA) Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accounting (CIPFA) or exceptionally by relevant experience and demonstrated competence
1. Lead delivery of 10 year plan and quarterly review of 10 year plan including deveoplment, costing and financial assurance of savings and capabiltiy change options to meet financial constarints.
2. Oversee production and delivery of annual budgets and forecasts, coordinating and reviewing monthly submissions and commentary packs in line with the consolidated review timetable.
3. Oversee control and reconciliation procedures such that accounts are robust, associated Project Account, asset delivery and inventory information is accurately maintained and reconciled and reporting (including Team Leader Review Financial Position) is delivered.
4. Provide strategic financial analysis and advice to projects including in support of procurement delivery and including generation of associated roject cost models.
5. Lead delivery of a robust compliance and governance framework including discharge of effective financial reporting and audit requirements, Value For Money (VFM) and affordability scrutiny, assurance and financial concurrence within delegated authority.
6. Effectively manage finance resources within area of responsibility to deliver VFM.
7. Lead on defined ISS wide finance function improvement activities including developing policy and processes to ensure consistency, coherence and effectiveness.
8. Form part of the senior team undertaking agile resource management function to support Portfolio Management Office directed priorities and actively managing resource pressures to deliver ISS outputs and outcomes.
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Systems
- Security Clearance
- Oracle Financial
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job