A fantastic opportunity to join a profitable global business, reporting to the group CEO and Finance Director overseas, the Financial Controller will ensure accuracy and compliance of both financial and accounting activities.
The successful candidate will ideally have a working knowledge of Great Plains (not essential), to extract and analyse financial data, leading to reconciliations, budgeting, cash-flow reporting and management accounts, with monthly presentations to management team
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA part qualified or qualified AAT accountant
- Experience of Microsoft GP would be an advantage but not necessary
- Experience in supporting both finance and non- finance personnel
- A team player is a must, as you will be working within a small team in an open office, but also with good communication and leadership skills to help motivate and inspire staff
- Management accounts and schedules prepared and reported including budgetary monitoring, with accuracy and in timely manner, to meet statutory compliance requirements.
- Review, analyse, and develop costing systems to ensure stock and operations are correct and updated monthly
- Support and assist in annual financial budget exercise.
- Day to day responsibility of each of the multicurrency bank accounts, reconciliations, FX Currency exchange transfers and revaluations.
- Statutory reporting to HM Revenue & customs for Quarterly Vat returns, monthly Intrastat, and EC Sales returns.
- Administration and control of the work place pension scheme for the UK office and payroll activities
- Work closely with external auditors to ensure compliance and filing of statutory financial statements