Financial Controller opportunity within an established growing Outsourced Accountancy & Business Solutions group. This unique opportunity offers progression to FD with equity share in the business and would suit an ACA / ACCA / ACMA Qualified Accountant with strong managerial experience seeking a Director position within an expanding SME.
This established Outsourced Accountancy & Business Solutions provider utilises bespoke ERP software and Cloud IT systems to provide clients with a unique fully outsourced bookkeeping, management accounting and financial control solution. As the business enters a new phase of growth it now seeks an experienced ACA / ACCA / ACMA Qualified finance professional who will become a key member of the Board.
Working as part of a Senior Management Team running the business you will oversee a team responsible for delivering client solutions and will be instrumental in facilitating the growth of the business by improving the productivity and efficiency of the client accounting team. You will progress quickly to become a Director within the business and a key Board member.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team responsible for production of detailed Monthly Management Accounts, Balance Sheet Accounts, Cash Flow Forecasts and Working Capital Forecasts for a range of SME and Corporate clients
- Delivering FD level solutions and strategic consultancy services to key clients
- Meeting new and prospective clients to discuss services and solutions
- Developing existing and implementing new systems and procedures to improve efficiency and productivity within the finance team
Benefits will include a competitive salary and benefits package (car, pension, private health insurance) and progression to Equity Director within the next few years.
This is a superb opportunity for an ACA / ACCA / ACMA Qualified Accountant seeking progression to Finance Director within an ambitious growing SME business.
You will be an ambitious finance professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA Qualified Accountant
- Experience of managing finance teams in the production of monthly and quarterly accounts and reports
- Background within Chartered Accountancy Practice or Commerce & Industry
- Strong managerial experience and the ability to delegate work and lead a team
- Good client relationship skills and the ability to advise non-finance Managers and Directors on a range of accountancy and finance matters
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Management Accounting
- Staff Management
- Variance Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job