Our client is a successful pharmaceutical company with products that assist millions of patients worldwide. As a profitable business they are experiencing rapid growth with increasing complexity and are now ready to recruit an experienced Financial Controller. This new role will take full responsibility for finance, overseeing one member of staff.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for
- Monthly accounts pack production including consolidation of subsidiary
- Planning and budgeting in conjunction with the CFO
- Year end accounts preparation and audit
- Providing management analysis and information to senior management
- Upgrading or replacing the SAGE accounting system
- Covering member of staff workload when absent
- VAT and Corporation Tax
You will need to be used to working in a fast moving and flexible environment. An excellent communicator especially to non finance staff, building relationships with the team who are mostly academics and scientists.
An approachable person ideally with corporate experience and strong business acumen who is used to working in a fast paced environment.
Friendly environment with great benefits package and the opportunity to grow.
- Management Information