Grafton Banks Finance is currently looking for a ‘hands on’ Financial Controller to work for a fast growing division of a reputable organisation based near the south coast. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Accountant who can work effectively alongside a dynamic and experienced Divisional MD in maintaining efficient processes and helping to strategically grow that area of the business.
This is a pivotal role, and as well as taking responsibility for the quality, integrity and timeliness of financial control and reporting, the FC must contribute to the direction, management and development of the division to enhance overall profitability, financial performance and to achieve the division’s financial results. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Financial and management accounting
- Maintain compliance with Grant Funded reimbursement allowable cost standards.
- Periodic reporting to all management levels
- Forecasting, budgeting and planning
- Financial policies, systems and procedures and internal control
- Safeguarding of assets
- Cash management and optimisation of cash flow
- Account Reconciliations
- Intercompany Reconciliations
- Monthly financial review of programs to confirm Project Leaders Estimate at Completion costs (EAC) and corresponding grant revenue recognition.
This role will suit an ambitious, driven and self motivated individual, with outstanding communication skills and the ability to improve efficiencies where required. The successful candidate will have up to date IFRS knowledge, excellent management and financial accounting experience and ideally some overseas and multi divisional experience. In addition, you must also have the confidence to influence project managers and stakeholders, the facility to lead and motivate teams and the proven ability to present a compelling argument through written, numerical and oral presentations.
For your experience and knowledge of the above, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and future career opportunities within an exciting organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job