The role will include:
- Have full ownership of the P&L, balance sheet reconciliations and commercial projects
- Overseeing the full production of the Financial Accounts and payroll and developing your team
- Lead on internal and external reporting, production of monthly accounts and management information
- Develop relationships with banks and auditors
- Recruit and develop your own team
- Drive the annual internal/external audit process and statutory accounts production
- Create processes, efficiencies, oversee the full finance function and make changes
- Partner senior stakeholders and board in presenting and explaining financial information and performance of the business
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant from either a ACA, CIMA or ACCA background and ideally have worked within an SME environment. You will need to have a solid level of accounting background, excellent commercial experience and use to a hands on environment. This will be a significant role to get into an exciting role with lots of change and challenges and be a part of an exciting journey.
Salary is £55k - £65k + bonus + benefits
For further details please contact Perran at Axon Moore for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job