My client is a leading SME which has gone from strength to strength and due to rapid growth in the market they are looking to recruit a Financial Controller to head up the finance team. Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for overseeing the finance department on a day to basis.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Production of monthly accounts
* Development of budgeting and forecasting
* Creation of annual reports for financial forecasts, results and trend
* Cash flow management
* Supervision of the finance team
* Assist the CEO with timely and accurate financial information
* Management of the audit process and dealing with compliance in this area.
Ideally, you will be qualified (CGMA/ACA/ACCA) with several years experience in working in a managerial role. You will be a great communicator who is used to working in a fast moving business. Excellent opportunity to take a senior finance role in a thriving business.