Financial Controller required for industry leading business with exceptional culture
Your new company
My client is an industry leading Telecommunications business with an outstanding worldwide reputation. Possessing an outstanding culture, which has a real focus on career development this is a brilliant organisation to develop and progress your career.
Your new role
This is an exciting time to join the business. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of overall financial strategy from day to day controls, accounting policies and procedures to managing relationships with the financial community.
Your duties will be wide ranging, but ultimately you will be responsible for:
* Provide accurate monthly and quarterly results to agreed group timescales and in line with agreed group accounting policy.
* Full ownership of end to end accounting for the Lightning division
* Lead a senior team to transform processes and delivery, utilising an offshore delivery model.
* Support the ongoing transformation of the finance operating model through upskilling and utilisation of the team to support other Commercial Finance activities.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least +7 years PQE due to the gravitas of the position
- Understanding of large scale projects
- Ideally ACA, CIMA is also acceptable
- Self- motivated, well-organised, adaptable and resilient.
- Responds to challenging priorities with a sense of urgency and pace. Ability to work under pressure
- Experience within a large/ bluechip organisation
- A background in construction, utilities, housing, oil and gas would be beneficial for this position.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded by working for a world-wide brand, continuous career progression and a leading benefits package with excellent bonus potential as well as flexible working hours. If you would like to find out more about the specific roles please submit your CV or get in contact by speaking to Catherine Hill on
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Financial Controller