Salary: £50,000, benefits, bonus
Location: Manchester / Stockport
Our client is a rapidly growing business, is looking to recruit a Financial Controller. The role is wide-ranging and will involve:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with analysis of the key metrics;
- Preparation of annual statutory reporting in line with FRS 102 and group reporting requirements for investors;
- Liaise with auditors and manage the year end process;
- Manage the production of the monthly financial pack and provide key business support to the CFO and the rest of the Executive team;
- Working alongside the CFO on the annual budgeting exercise, liaising closely with the business as required and maintaining key controls, ensuring they meet the changing needs of the business and that financial risk management is effective;
The scope and level of autonomy is expected to increase as the business grows and you play a key role in the exit process from the current PE house in the next few years.
You will be qualified, ideally with experience of using SAGE (or other similar package), be self-confident and assured in dealing with non-financial staff including senior managers, together with excellent presentation and reasoning skills. Flexibility and adaptability will be important in an ever-changing environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their Financial Controller skills within a PE backed environment.
- Business Services
- Private Equity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job