ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by an automotive performance and engineering business based in Northampton to recruit a Financial Controller The successful individual will be a qualified accountant who has strong IT skills and can manage and develop a small team. Furthermore they must be a good team player and very proactive.
- Managing the businesses budgeting and forecasting.
- Cash flow forecasting and working capital management
- Producing accurate and on time management accounts that is straight-forward for the management team and board directors to understand.
- Managing a small finance team.
- Completing statutory accounts on time and ensuring compliance throughout and managing year end audit with the external auditors.
- Help with the development of processes and systems for a more efficient finance function.
- The successful Individual will be a qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, ACMA
- Strong IT Skills
- Very good communication skills so can communicate with people at all levels
- Previous experience within an Engineering or Automotive background.
- Cash flow management and KPIs
This vacancy is the ideal opportunity for a hands-on, proactive qualified accountant who also has very strong IT skills and can work with people at all levels. Good management skills are also required to manage a small team and assist in their development in the business.
Our client can offer a competitive salary and good career progression going forward.
- manufacturing cash flow
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job