Our client a two site SME business based in Northamptonshire has a requirement for a Financial Controller to join their thriving team.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will take responsibility for the day to day running of the Finance team and delivering high performance, continuous improvement and financial analysis to the business.
- Management of the month-end reporting process to ensure management accounts are produced in a timely manner and all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Production of consolidated financial statements including the detailed monthly management accounts.
- Ensure monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts and review monthly cash forecasts.
- Developing reports and analyses that are crucial to the management of the business.
- Work with external auditors and other professional advice, especially to ensure the compliance and filing of Statutory Financial Statements to Companies House and corporate tax returns to HMRC.
You will ideally be Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant, with excellent communication and leadership skills. You will have the ability to motivate and inspire staff.
Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret, explain and act on complex information.
Experience of leading a finance function delivering high performance, continuous improvement and excellent financial analysis within the SME market is essential.
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Balance Sheet
- Finance Function
- Financial Controller
- Financial Reporting