This is one of the UK's best-known Technology companies, boasting cutting edge products and a truly global reach. As part of an ongoing transformation programme it is now seeking a highly impressive Financial Controller.
Reporting to the divisional Finance Director and managing a small team, you will:
- Lead the budgetary and financial control activities for a c£600m cost base
- Manage and drive the monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated results and provide insight and analysis into performance and key drivers of spend
- Drive transformation and innovation through the function, challenging the status quo
- Own the consolidation for several sub-units across the business area
- Build in-depth partnering relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Ensure the correct behaviours are rolled out to ensure an adequate compliance and assurance environment
You will be an extremely impressive, qualified accountant with demonstrable experience of high-quality financial control. Having delivered tangible success within a medium to large sized business you will have the charisma and emotional intelligence to influence senior stakeholders, whilst demonstrating the confidence to back your own judgement.
This is a high profile role within an immediately recognisable brand that has a genuine reputation for career progression and development.
- Financial Controller / IT