Our client is a very well established specialist media agency and with strong international presence who are now looking for a Financial Controller to join their fun and dynamic team in London.
This is a classic FC role has a very strong business-facing element, as well as very hands-on aspects, providing lead on all UK finance matters as well as some aspects of HR.
Main responsibilities include:
• Managing and developing a small team and reporting directly to FD
• Reviewing and strengthening controls and processes across finance - working directly with senior stake holders to ensure they are implemented across the business
• Strong management of payroll, HR and administrative functions (including payroll and pension providers).
• Handle ad-hoc relations with bankers, auditors, insurance brokers and tax specialists where applicable.
• Oversee the credit control function, sales and purchase ledger and help resolve the overall queries in the division.
• Manage month-end closing, handling accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, foreign exchange and legal entities.
• Oversee year-end audit and tax filing for the UK division.
• Prepare and review management accounts, bank reconciliations, VAT return.
• Cooperate with local and regional media teams.
• Handle other ad hoc assignments when required.
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
• Degree level education (or equivalent)
• Ideally with a background in media and/or marketing agency with excellent and confident yet diplomatic communication skills.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent and competitive benefits package and a great working environment and team culture.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job