We are searching for a Financial Controller to join a leading Media Investment company in London.
You must have experience in fund accounting, and will, ideally, have worked in media/television/advertising or similar, sector.
The company has experienced significant growth over the past few years, and this Financial Controller role is an integral member of the finance team, working directly alongside the commercial team. You will be managing a team of 8. The role reports directly to the Media Finance Director.
What your main responsibilities will be:
The main requirements of the role centre around the following areas:
- Investor Reporting
- Responsible for ensuring that periodic investor reports are produced for the company's EIS investment funds.
- Team Management
- Management of a team of 8 qualified, and part-qualified, accountants
- Year End Statutory Reporting
- Managing the team to deliver year end stat accounts for all fund entities
- Management Information
- Business Partner with Investment Directors to help decision making in the business
- Work very closely with the Finance Director to deliver relevant management information
- Financial Reporting
- Meet all fund financial reporting requirements and day-to-day financial control needs for fund entities.
Who we're looking for:
This is a company where personal fit is crucial, and they are actively looking for the following characteristics and qualifications:
- A qualified accountant (ACA preferred, but also ACCA and CIMA, or equivalent)
- 4-6 years' experience post-qualification
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Fund knowledge is essential
- Media experience is preferable
- Organisation skills and the ability to manage a team effectively
- Strength as a leader and the ability to interact with the most senior of business partners, and leaders within finance.
What rewards you'll get:
- Salary of £80,000
- Modern central London offices
- Pension and Medical
- A bright, forward looking team
- Development opportunities
- And much more which we'll explain if we think you're a good fit....
Please apply as soon as possible if you feel you are suited.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job