The Head of Finance will direct and control the finance department to ensure the provision of accurate, timely and appropriate accounting and financial services to the Company are continuously achieved.
• Prepare financial statements with commentaries drawn up to Management for review and decision making.
• Monitor budgetary control
• Manage ledgers team
• Staff management (reviews/development/training)
• Interpret and communicate financial data to non-financial managers
• Preparation of year end audit
• Preparation of VAT Returns
• Preparation of Management Accounts
• Manage Ledgers team & credit control function
• Systems enhancements/developments (Internal systems & Excel reporting)
• Enhance management information reporting - provide business management pack
You will be a CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified accountant with the ability to effectively manage and motivate a team. A proven ability to positively communicate with colleagues, customers and suppliers in order to form and maintain good working relationships is essential. Experience in the construction or building services industry will be beneficial here.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business