RockIT are a multi award winning company with a pedigree of excellence in everything we do. As a Managed Service Provider we strive to offer an unrivaled quality of service and a unique range of products to delight our existing client base and tempt new clients to join our ranks.
We live by our core values and at the heart of that is 'People’. We take pride in providing an environment where our staff can flourish, engage, have fun, and grow. The company has a history of nurturing our talent, with opportunities to learn, achieve and progress.
We have a reputation of success and due to continued growth we are looking to add to the RockIT family.
We are looking for a highly organised Financial Controller, with the confidence to manage a team and liaise with other departments, you must be self-managing and self-motivated, with the ability to use initiative and present ideas to the Board of Directors.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Completing and reviewing monthly management accounts
- Completing financial pack for board meeting including analysis of results includes the following;
-Profit and loss
-Forecast vs actual for month and YTD
-Cash balance against target and explanations for any difference
-Disputed invoices on hold with other departments-client relations and projects, liquidation and legal and percentage compared with total debtors.
-Staffing ratios and budgets
-Financial loss details with department totals
-Project profitability and actions required
-Monthly profitability and actions required
-Purchase order’s that require board approval.
- Wages reconciliation of forecast and ensure all Purchase orders are up to date on forecast and any other items
- Review cash flow daily to ensure we are on target for the KPI set for the month end bank balance
- Review of projects profitability throughout the month and attend end of month meeting using dashboards
- Debtors meeting held every Friday to discuss legal issues and any issues with invoices on hold
- Client Relations weekly meeting to discuss contract price changes and authorise offboarding and any other general issues with client such as refunds
- Review of all finance dashboards weekly to ensure they are up to date and have no issues
- Correspond to invoice issues or legal ongoing disputes
- PO not in budget require review and approval
- Recruitment board and sign off any salary uplifts to be approved
- Financial loss board approval required for any financial loss and report to board
- Generally manage all the team tasks and ensure everything is complete on a timely basis
- Attend quality meeting for projects, sales and service to ensure improvements requirements on a company level are being met
- Client relations feedback meeting with sales, projects and service to improve systems and prevent client loss
- Reading and signing off all contracts
- Ensure terms and conditions for Rock IT Specialists are updated in line with business requirements and litigation claims
- Management of the Finance team on a day to day basis ensuring all tasks are performed and KPI requirements are meet by all of the team.
- Finance Manager monthly review
- Review of monthly review for Finance Officer and Finance Assistant
- Ad Hoc duties that may be required
- Completion of year end financial statements and corporation tax return for external accountants.
- Annual return
- CEO Personal tax return
- Review of wages
- Review and confirm payments for PAYE and pension provider
- A levels or AAT qualification
- Degree in finance or business is desirable
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
BENEFITS TO SHOUT ABOUT
- Annual attendance incentive
- Increased annual leave allowance for each year of service
- Company pension
- Full training provided
- Incentives, treats and outings
- Huge opportunities to progress
- Recreational games area
- Free on-site car parking
- Balance Sheet
- Financial Controller
- Management Accounts
- P&L Responsibility
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job