An amazing opportunity for a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) to join a large business as Financial Controller. The Financial Controller will need to have a good commercial outlook, whilst also being able to deal with analysis, month end and year end. The role has been created as the current incumbent has been promoted internally. With an excellent new system in place for both accounts, stock and expenses the company are investing in the future and looking forward to the next 5 year business cycle.
The company offer an excellent working environment with systems and processed fit for the next 5 years. The challenge will be to continue expanding the business at an accelerated pace over the next 5 years. With a proven track record of promoting from within, this company offers excellent opportunities for progression.
- Managing the UK entities
- Ensure all accounts are reconciled and accurate on a monthly basis
- Responsible for UK to US GAAP, SOX, tax, treasury, cashflow forecast and balance sheets
- Business partnering
- Timely information on accounts and analysis for head office
- Month end close, budgets and forecasts
- KPI setting and tracking for UK business
- Support development of ERP Systems
- Manage a team of 4-6 staff
- Support development of existing team
- Financial Controller
- US GAAP