£50,000 - £55,000 plus car
Financial Controller opportunity for a high calibre qualified accountant to join a dynamic, innovative PLC. Following a positive period of change last year, the business is well positioned to have a strong 2018 and the addition of an exceptional Financial Controller is a critical appointment. Reporting to the Finance Director and managing a small sized team, your duties will include:
- Responsibility for the preparation of the month-end pack including P&L, Balance Sheet and KPIs
- Reporting on variances to budget and forecast
- Producing analysis to determine the underlying performance of all business units
- Providing weekly cash forecasts and commenting on variances
- Recruiting, managing and motivating a team of direct reports
- Liaising with auditors for annual and half-yearly audits
- Oversight of all ledger activity and managing the credit control function
- Intrastat, EC Sales, Group tax computations and ensuring compliance with all VAT legislation
Commutable from Bristol, Cheltenham and Worcester, the role offers broad exposure to working in a PLC environment. You will enjoy a significant degree of autonomy and day-to-day ownership of the running of the finance department. You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with previous management experience, first rate Excel abilities and strong communication skills.
Toner Graham are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Toner Graham are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job