New Financial Controller Role for Growing Organisation in South Manchester
My client are a growing organisation based in south Manchester. Due to growth, they now require a financial controller to bridge the gap between the Finance Director and transactional finance team. You will have full responsibility for the day-to-day running of the finance department, leaving the Finance Director to concentrate on the crucial commercial side of the business.
Your new role
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Monthly preparation and submission of sales commissions.
- Weekly/monthly rebate calculations.
- Production of information and analysis to be used in financial reporting.
- Liaising with the sales team on financial performance.
- Working alongside Finance Manager on Group accounts and providing cover.
- Producing and submitting quarterly VAT returns.
- Producing monthly Intrastat/EC Sales information.
- Produce cash flow reporting.
- Preparation of year end accounts.
- Providing cover for Finance Director
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant, ideally ACA or ACCA. You will ideally have qualified within the last 5 years as well. Further, you must have extensive experience in financial reporting and producing accounts. Experience in the management of teams will also be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £55,000 per annum and the opportunity to work for a growing organisation, under a brilliant Finance Director. This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional looking to make the move up to financial controller and the move to Finance Director within 5 years.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- New Financial Controller Role for Growing Organisation in South Manchester
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job