We are currently recruiting for a well-established manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Wigan, who are looking for a Financial Controller to join the business and provide direction and leadership across the site with regard to the financial reporting and controls. The role will report directly into the SMT and Board of Directors, and have some exposure to reporting in the wider group, although full autonomy is given for producing the financials at local level.
The role involves: -
- Fully responsible for the month end management reporting pack from across the business with full supporting commentary for the MD/FD
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of the full P&L, variance analysis and balance sheet reconciliations
- Implement full budgeting and forecasting process across the business, continuously re-forecasting and monitoring tighter control around overhead expenditure
- Implement a full stock management system across the business, developing controls and accountability across departments for movement, values and stock levels.
- Develop the KPI reporting suite particularly looking at direct costs, labour, material usage and product wastage.
- Complete the statutory reporting accounts pack as well as all HMRC, VAT and tax submissions for the business.
- Manage all the payroll processes for site on both weekly and monthly calculations.
The candidate we are looking for will be: -
- Preferably be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of working in a Manufacturing or Engineering business where links to production are key.
- Good experience of Excel and possibly Sage 200
- Capable of working with both finance and non-finance personnel at all levels, and driving change
Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further, we actively recruit across Lancashire and North Manchester so get in touch for a confidential discussion.
- Management Reporting
- Manufacturing Environment
- Stock Management
- Variance Analysis