New Financial Controller for SME in Stockport (Construction)
Your new company
My exclusive client are a thriving SME in the Stockport area. They have been running for over a decade and lie within the construction sector. Due to a re-structure, they now require a commercial Financial Controller to join the organisation and work closely with the Managing Director on a daily basis.
Your new role
- Establish and maintain key financial information, which provides a performance measure for the business.
- Ensure all financial controls are in place and enforced.
- Ensure all statutory and compliance requirements are adhered to, including but not limited to PAYE, NIC, VAT etc.,
- Oversee cash-flow and ensure creditors and debtors are pursued and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for the creation of the annual budget framework for the business.
- Create and provide effective costing information in accordance with the requirements of the business.
- Oversee stock/inventory control.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a qualified accountant with experience within an SME. Further, you will have worked with the managing director assisting on commercial decisions and striving for process / system improvement. You will also have experience in overseeing the full accounts department and managing a small team.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £50,000 with the opportunity to assist in growing an SME on the up. This role is newly created, therefore you will have a blank slate to make it your own and bring new ideas to the table. This is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- New Financial Controller for SME in Stockport (Construction)