Excellent new position for an experienced ACCA /CIMA qualified Financial Controller, with a background in a food service, restaurant and multi-site environment, to join an incredibly successful and developing business. This is a new role and will suit a professional accountant with a commercial outlook with knowledge of the restaurant and property financing. Package up to £80,000 for the right candidate and is based in North West London.
This business manages and owns a substantial network of franchised and branded restaurants and retail properties and would require an accountant with experience of this market. Please DO NOT apply if you do not have a background in this sector as it is essential.
- Providing financial accounts up to trial balance for over twenty subsidiary companies and over a hundred outlets within the group.
- Develop a management accounting pack for the Board, illustrating the costs and income v target for each company.
- Develop a pack for variance reporting against forecasts and budgets.
- Manage a small team of Ledger Clerks.
- Knowledge of accounting systems
- Expert on the generation of reports via excel.
- Negotiating on Loans and managing Loan Covenants whilst working closely with Banks regarding a comprehensive and large property portfolio.
For more information on the role and company, please contact Bill Brace.
- Financial Controller
- Accountancy Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job