Financial Controller Sheffield £30,000 to £35,000
My client is a leading SME which has gone from strength to strength and due to rapid growth in the market they are looking to recruit a Financial Controller to head up the finance team. Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for overseeing the finance department on a day to basis.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Production of monthly accounts
- Development of budgeting and forecasting
- Creation of annual reports for financial forecasts, results and trend
- Cash flow management
- Supervision of the finance team
- Assist the CEO with timely and accurate financial information
- Management of the audit process and dealing with compliance in this area.
Ideally, you will be qualified (CGMA/ACA/ACCA) with several years experience in working in a managerial role. You will be a great communicator who is used to working in a fast moving business. Excellent opportunity to take a senior finance role in a thriving business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job