My client is a manufacturing company in Preston who are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to take responsibility for their successful Leisure Division. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, your duties will include:
- Leading and managing all account processes including journals, forecasting, purchase ledger, payroll and VAT
- Leading and managing all P&L accounts and balance sheet accounts
- Providing reports to senior management
- Supervising the finance team including appraisals, recruitment and development
- Managing any audit and banking requirements
To be considered for this role you must be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified. You will be a quick learner and be able to display strong IT skills, with emphasis on Powerpoint and Word. You must have excellent time management and communication skills. Experience working in the leisure industry is desirable but not essential. Please send your CV to to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job