A newly created vacancy has been placed with Transparent Recruitment Solutions Ltd in the form of Financial Controller for a highly successful and growing business based on the Essex/Herts border. Reporting into the Finance Director, you will have overall responsibility for the Finance Department.
Duties will include:
- Production of statutory accounts
- Responsibility for management accounts production as well as quarterly balance sheets
- Assisting in budgeting and forecasting for consolidation Group companies as well as their subsidiaries
- Treasury management
- VAT duties, ensuring full compliance
- Corporation tax returns
- Developing processes and strategies to maximise Group cash reserves
- Building and maintaining relationships with banks and auditors
- Overseeing and managing the finance team
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Excellent analytical and system skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Previous experience of managing a team
In return, our client offers a competitive base salary, together with a company car, pension scheme and private healthcare cover.
Should you wish to hear more about this diverse and dynamic business, please contact Samantha Harris for further information and a confidential discussion.