A manufacturing organisation based in Gloucester is currently recruiting a Financial Controller to join their team.
Working for a well-established, growing organisation that operates globally, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Supervising and mentoring a team
- Month end reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- KPI analysis
- Stock and costing analysis
- Monitoring the performance of separate business units
- Assisting with the audit trail
- Financial accounting
- Assisting the FD with ad hoc project accounting
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified and have previous experience of staff management. Strong excel skills are also essential, working knowledge of SAP an advantage.