Up to £50k
Exciting opportunity to join market leading organisation in Cheltenham. This company are nationally recognised and growing rapidly. Looking for a candidate who thrives under pressure, and enjoys building and maintaining strong relationships. The business can offer true personal development programmes, a structured career path, all working alongside class leading, professional colleagues
- Seeking out cost reduction and performance improvement opportunities in all areas of the business
- Overseeing the preparation of timely monthly consolidated management reporting for the Group
- Preparation of monthly accounts and forecasts
- Reviewing all subsidiary accounts and forecasts to ensure accuracy and completeness, implementing improvements where necessary
- Ensuring the timely completion of balance sheet reconciliations for
- Completion of the monthly UK VAT return
- Completion of quarterly industry statistics submission (UK and ROI).
- Preparation/reconciliation of monthly bad debt provision and credit note provision.
- Identification and investigation of major variances from forecast/budget
- Leading the year end accounting process and liaison with external auditors, ensuring compliance with all external reporting and auditing requirements
Experience & Qualifications
- Qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of preparation/review of Management Accounts
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Team player and willingness for 'hands-on' approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing people
- Attention to detail and accuracy of outputs
- Keen to add value and identify opportunities for improvement
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Tara at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Management Accountant
- Year End Accounts