* The production of the monthly management accounts including the consolidation of group accounts reporting to the Corporate HQ in Europe.
* The preparation of year end management and statutory accounts in preparation for the annual audit.
* Preparation of the annual budget.
* Overseeing the company pension, private medical and life assurance schemes.
* Completion of the UK payroll.
* Liaising with the overseas subsidiaries ensuring that all accounts and filings are up to date and accurate.
* The preparation of the VAT returns, Intrastats and EC sales lists.
This role would appeal to a qualified accountant with experience of working in a top-to-bottom finance role within a small business. A competitive salary and benefits package is offered.
Please contact Nick Culley for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job