Financial Controller - ACCA qualified
(Due to location you will need your own transport)
Salary: £45k-£55k DOE
Hours: Full time
I have great pleasure in supporting my client in the recruitment in a Financial Controller to be responsible for all the day to day financial administration, payroll and pension activities at their head office based near Albourne.
You will be responsible for all the statutory accounting and reporting functionality as well as assisting in the strategic operational and financial development of the organisation.
* Responsible for the for the company cash flow, and company cash management policies
* Monitor financial controls and implement financial controls as required
* Ensure that regulatory requirements are met
* Responsible for all financial aspects, inclusive of monthly management accounts, preparing budgets and report on performance of the organisation
* Administer the company's payroll system and ensure all associated statutory returns and associated tax is administered
* Monitor all payments to employees
* Ensure full compliance with all financial legislation to ensure accurate accounting information
* Responsible for all aspects of business finances inclusive of payroll, accounting, financial reporting and financial management
* Liaising with stakeholders to prepare annual budgets
* Administer various pension schemes
* Complete year end pension returns
* Liaison with auditors
* Ensure the smooth running of sales and purchase ledgers
* Smooth running of the monthly payroll
* Prepare financial reports as required for the directors
* Contribute to the development of the growth of the organisation
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes to apply for the role:
* ACCA qualified
* Proven background within a financial management role
* Proven knowledge of producing management accounts and year end reporting
* Highly analytical and highly organised
* Ability to work in a stand-alone position
* Proven knowledge within payroll and pensions
* Confident communicator and the ability to build strong working relationships
* Thrive in a busy working environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving and friendly organisation. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
- Financial Controller
- Management Accounts
- Budget preparation
- Cashflow reports