Cutler and Gross are looking for a Financial Controller to head their small accounts team in our NW10 Head office and Warehouse. This role reports directly to the CEO & Finance Director and the successful candidate will manage three staff who maintain our sales, purchase and nominal ledgers etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Team management
- Monitoring of both local and overseas bank accounts and reconciliations
- Oversee of stock accounting and inventory values
- To oversee debt management
- Be able to develop and document business and accounting processes that will streamline operations and strengthen internal controls
- To work alongside the CEO and FD to streamline business and admin processes using IT tools and applications
- To manage relationships with payment service providers and banks
- To support the CEO with general compliance and business risk management, oversee compliance and HR issues
Cutler and Gross is a small organisation and would suit someone who has friendly and helpful qualities to fit into this team which include retail and wholesale sales and sales support. The account system we use is IRIS Exchequer and we require someone with strong computing skills although we will supply training on Iris.
Qualified accountant not necessary but proven work experience essential.
- Debt Management
- Stock Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job