An immediate opportunity in Fife has come up for an interim Qualified Financial Controller to join a locally respected business during and exciting period of change. Reporting into the Finance Director, you will form key relationships within the business to ensure contract reviews and forecasting processes is rigorous and timely. You will also oversee and ensure in the accuracy of the formal month end and statutory accounts, forecasts and budgets.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of profit & loss and contract ledgers
- Compile & report management accounts, forecasts and annual budget
- Mange and advise on commercial issues within the project teams
- Deliver a robust performance management process across the department
- Manage the department to achieve business targets and meet productivity levels
Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role within the manufacturing or construction sector. In return you'll gain valuable, sought after experience working in a respectable growing organisation at an exciting period of change There is also the opportunity for the role to become permanent where a highly competitive salary is on offer for the right individual.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information on similar vacancies then please call Zak Afzal at Search Accountancy and Finance in Dundee with the contact details provided below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age