Our client is a Wealth Management and Investment Advisory Firm that is looking to hire a Financial Controller to join their team,
- Preparation and finalisation of the statutory accounts aligned with a business in the Investment Bank including Securities Trading, Investment Advisory, and Management.
- Ownership of Regulatory Financial Reporting including monthly P&L, Balance Sheet, Client Money reports and quarterly disclosures.
- Oversee the timely preparation of the daily Bank/Stock reconciliations, Client Money movement and Client Balances
- Be accountable for all aspects of invoice processing, PAYE, audit and credit control.
- Monitor existing financial controls and processes and amend in light of any new requirements.
- Maintain and update financial systems to ensure optimal inter-departmental performance
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant
- Detailed understanding of the requirements of accounting for Investment Bank
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the recommended accounting standards and principles that have an impact on the organisation, including requirements under Companies Acts and FCA Regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand the needs of the management and communicate constructively financial issues to non-financial staff and senior managers and to recommend best practices.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job