An exciting opportunity has arisen to be responsible for all the finance duties for client within the hospitality sector. You will report to the Director on site and also the Regional Financial Controller.
Role: To work closely with the Director to ensure continued growth and secure financial health with financial guidance.
Management of capital budgets, debt and working capital position, accounting systems and compliance with all legislative and audit requirements.
Your duties will include:
- Prepare or review all reporting including sales, forecast and management accounts.
- Performing month end process, including accruals, prepayments
- Prepare weekly/monthly financial reporting
- Prepare yearly budgets
- Complete and review monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Financial Targets met and all statutory regulations are complied
- Responsible for all the financial management and reporting of all development projects
- Support External Auditors and successfully deliver year-end audit process
- Qualified member of an Accounting Body or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Degree educated
- Excellent communicator
- Strong IT, analytic and modelling skills
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision making
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate and apply today
Contact Lloyd Durrant-
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job