Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller based in Rainham with an international Retailer & Wholesaler as an entity of a Large International Group environment.
This position has been designed to specifically support the businesses UK based customers and be responsible for overseeing the timely production of reporting to support strategic decision making.
Typical Duties Include:
- Carrying out the Monthly Consolidation of accounts using company ERP for Group Reporting
- Overseeing the management of the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger teams
- Review monthly Management Accounts packs with accompanying commentary
- Production of Year-End Statutory Accounts under FRS101 and ensuring documentation is compliant with SOX
- Preparing Corporate Tax calculations for quarterly and annual submission
- Overseeing annual internal audit and external audit schedules and point of contact for Auditors
- Continuous development of existing accounting systems and reporting processes to improve efficiency of finance function
- Identifying areas to develop existing finance team
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified with previously experience of working at a Senior Management level. You must be able to identify areas within the business that need improvement around systems, processes and quality control for the continuous development of the business.
Technical experience with exposure to FRS101, SOX and Corporate Tax Accounting would be ideal.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy & HR Specialists in East Anglia.
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Statutory Accounts