Financial Controller - Our client is an award-winning Design / Construction business, boasting rapid growth over the past few years, growth that is set to continue and ensure exceptional career opportunities for all staff in the company including this role - a high profile Financial Controller position for a senior accountant.
The Financial Controller will take responsibility for the finances of of this group of companies and will report directly to both the MD and Group FD, business-partnering the senior leadership team and budget holders. The role will oversee a small finance team responsible for:
- Commercial financial information to the board
- Project profitability for project managers
- Monthly management accounts and KPIs
- Day to day transactional management
- Monthly WIP report and journals
- VAT, payroll, commissions, insurances
- Key point of contact for auditors
This role represents an excellent career move for an ambitious accountant with a background in a project-based business in the construction industry. This is a fun and casual, yet professional environment. A qualified (or QBE) accountant is required to add value to this rapidly growing organisation.