An SME Manufacturing firm based in Wolverhampton has engaged Gleeson Recruitment Group on an exclusive basis, to help them find a talented Qualified Accountant to join their thriving Business as Financial Controller and No.2 in the Finance team. The Financial Controller will ideally be from a Chartered Accounting (ACA) background, and with relevant post-qualification experience. You will be paid a salary in the range of £50,000 to £60,000 + car, pension and bonus.
The Financial Controller will report in to the Finance Director, and manage a team of 6 Finance staff, whilst also focusing on the maintenance of accounting records and monthly management accounts production, including variance analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervise the team to deliver budgets, forecasts, financial analysis and insight
- Provide transparent forecasts and meet tight reporting deadlines
- Provide clear, accurate reporting
- Offer guidance and support to business partners to aid their decision making Identify areas of financial risk and highlight opportunities
- Oversee internal audits and control operations
- Cash flow forecasting
We are looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who has a strong commercial awareness and also has previous experience of working in a fast paced environment, where priorities can change regularly.
To apply for the Financial Controller position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter (Jamie Carter). We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
- "financial controller"
- "management accountant"
- "financial Accountant"