I currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a thriving Exeter based company. The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a proven track record of Commercial Finance leadership.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparation and delivery of business plans
- To ensure controls are in place over all aspects of the finances, clear limits of authority; procedures in all key areas and all accounts fully reconciled at month end
- Monthly Management Accounts and the initial draft of the Annual Statutory Accounts
- Preparation of the annual budget
- VAT returns
- Work closely with the senior management team
- 3 month and annual Cashflow Forecasts
- Lead, train and develop the finance team
- System/Process implementation/improvement
This is a key role within the business and those candidates with strong system implementation experience are particularly desirable.
Please forward your details ASAP.