I currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a thriving Exeter based company. The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a proven track record of Commercial Finance leadership.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparation and delivery of business plans
- To ensure controls are in place over all aspects of the finances, clear limits of authority; procedures in all key areas and all accounts fully reconciled at month end
- Monthly Management Accounts and the initial draft of the Annual Statutory Accounts
- Preparation of the annual budget
- VAT returns
- Work closely with the senior management team
- 3 month and annual Cashflow Forecasts
- Lead, train and develop the finance team
- System/Process implementation/improvement
This is a key role within the business and those candidates with strong system implementation experience are particularly desirable.
Please forward your details ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job