Are you experienced Financial Controller looking for a new opportunity?
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are excited to be recruiting for a Financial Controller for an award-winning organisation in North Yorkshire.
Working within a small finance team the role will be varied. The successful post holder will be involved with bank reconciliation, balance sheet reconciliation, accruals and prepayments, P&L analysis and payroll.
Financial Controller Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including accruals and prepayments, journals.
- Monthly analysis of budget to actuals.
- Reconciling relevant balance sheet accounts monthly.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts.
- Management of two members of staff.
- Recording credit card transactions and reconciliation of monthly statements.
- Preparation of audit files and liaising with auditors.
- Completing statutory returns as and when required.
Financial Controller Applicants:
- Experience of management accounts preparation
- Part qualified CIMA / AAT Level 4 studier (or equivalent)
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting and Sage Payroll
This is a full-time role to start ASAP. Salary £26,000.
Please apply today for this excellent opportunity.
- Financial Controller
- Management Accounts
- AAT Level 4
- Finance Controller