This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Private Equity-backed, multi-site healthcare company. The company has been extremely acquisitive over the past 18months, more than doubling its turnover. Due to this massive expansion, the company requires a management accountant to oversee, and be a vital member of, a small team to improve the processes before they engage with further growth.
Operating across 40 sites, this company provides a great chance to engage in a fast-paced, challenging environment with regular exposure to senior staff.
Reporting directly to the CFO you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day finance function, overseeing the accurate production of both management and statutory accounts, supporting the company’s growth by acquisition.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Assist in the month end process, ensuring that all revenue and costs are captured in the correct period. Management of the UK finance team to ensure delivery of key financial reporting requirements.
- Cash forecasting - including consolidation of forecasts from multiple business units, treasury and working capital.
- Preparation of statutory group consolidated financial statements (multicurrency).
- All aspect of tax compliance and planning.
- Manage group forecasting and budgeting reporting cycles.
- Production of monthly management / board packs including P&L, BS, Cash flow, KPI’s and ratio’s Primary contact for external advisors (audit, tax, bank, shareholders).
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Previously worked in a multicurrency environment
- Advanced user of Microsoft excel
- Previous experience of managing a team
If you are interested in applying to this role please send your CV and a cover letter highlighting why you would be suitable for the role. Job reference: CT0401