KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Ambitious and driven individual with the potential and caliber to progress to Financial Director.
• Responsibility for the day to day management of all aspects of the financial/accounting management of the company business.
• Responsibility for the administration team, including payroll, recruitment, worker liaison, general workforce management, farm auditing/compliance combined with Health and Safety.
• Responsibility for the administration of all staff; permanent and seasonal.
• Working with the management team on business growth and financial planning.
• Leading and managing the finance team and budget process.
• Overall cash management.
• Formulation of annual budget with management.
• Monitoring of budgeted figures versus actual & delivery of reporting method.
• Overall control of all financial transaction accountancy and audit matters.
• Presentation of annual accounts and treasury matters.
• Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statuary bodies are met.
• Preparation of monthly and annual accounts.
• Overall responsibility for the following internal departments within the group:-
Human Resources, Recruitment, Worker Welfare, Payroll
Health and Safety
Other ad hoc duties as required.
20% bonus available too!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job