£50, 000 + 10% bonus
The Admiral Group, forecasted year end turnover of £12m is looking for a commercially minded Financial Controller reporting into the CFO to assist in leading the company's financial accounting, reporting and control activities across the group of companies and to ensure they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice.
Package and benefits:
- £50k + 10% bonus
- EMI Option Scheme
- 25 days holiday (Pro-rata)
- Company pension contribution
- Private Health Cover
- Day off on your birthday
As Financial Controller you will:
- create monthly and annual reports to track results, identify trends, and create financial forecasts.
- Manage a team of 5 staff.
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company's finances. Risk management through balance sheet and provision control. i.e. "no surprises"
- Create accurately & timely reports of P&L performance and balance sheet position whilst actively facilitating the delivery of business targets.
- Manage all aspects of treasury including collecting debt.
- Exert diligent financial process control in accordance with business procedures, ensuring efficiency and resilience to growth.
The ideal Candidate
- You must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to lead and manage the accounting team
- Have an eye for detail
- Be able to have a perspective on the bigger picture
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with and relevant supporting qualification. Admiral recruitment are an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated tor recruitment in the hospitality, facilities, commercial and catering industry