My client, a Charity based in Taunton is currently seeking a Financial Controller to join their team. Reporting to the FD you will be responsible for a team of four.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintaining, reviewing and implementing financial controls
- Producing timely and accurate monthly management accounts
- Timely and accurate cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Overseeing sales and purchase ledger, invoicing & reconciliation activities including cash and bank reconciliations and other accounting control functions
- Assisting with the budgeting process, working closely with the Finance Director
- Managing cash flow and treasury management (including foreign currency)
- Timely production of statutory external financial and statistical reports
- Production of internal financial reports, KPIs and analysis as required
- Preparing VAT returns and HMRC returns, oversee and monitor the Gift Aid submissions, and assist with Corporation Tax returns
- Production of the Charity`s statutory financial group charity accounts
- Support the Finance Director on key initiatives such as finance restructuring, business projects and systems implementation projects
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with strong management skills. You will have sound IT/systems exposure and able to lead from the front.
Please forward you details ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job