Financial Controller - successful Exeter business
Your new company
Well funded, highly successful business with an excellent reputation. Head office in Exeter.
This is a superb career opportunity to join one of Devon's most highly regarded companies.
Your new role
- Management of the finance department
- Monthly Management Accounts; to include flash report and shareholders report
- Produce statutory accounts for trading, holding, parent and subsidiaries.
- Audit and corporation tax reporting : Ensure the annual audit runs smoothly with no issues, through to sign off of the statutory accounts.
- Produce tax pack
- Ensure maintenance contracts in place with all the required suppliers and ensure issues are resolved via the Facilities Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
Qualified Accountant, with experience of statutory and management Accounts as well as experience of managing staff
What you'll get in return
Excellent head office facilities.
Good salary and benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job