Our client are one of the largest suppliers of heavy duty, specialist equipment to a wide range of industries such as Construction, Quarrying, Mining, Recycling & Waste Management, Power Generation and Ports, world-wide.
They are very well-established and are currently experiencing a period of sustained growth.
As such, they are seeking a Financial Controller to join their experienced team in Crewe.
The key elements include:
• Managing and driving the financial and non-financial strategy of the business in order to achieve the short, medium and long-term business objectives
• Responsibility for the production of all financial, budgetary and KPI reporting throughout the business and communication of this to non-financial managers and stakeholders
• Analysis of market trends, transaction and profit profitability
• Identifying cost and process efficiencies and planning and implementing strategies for change
• Cash flow management - controlling the structure of the financing in place for the company
• Controlling the internal audit function of the business from both a financial and non-financial perspective to ensure compliance with Company and statutory policies and procedures
Suitable applicants will be qualified to CIMA/ACCA and have gained experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Financial Controller
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job