Are you interested in working for a company with a strong sense of social impact? Are you a chartered accountant with a strong background in audit and sound knowledge of statutory processes? Are you three to four years PQE, looking for experience in an operational capacity?
We are looking for a chartered accountant to work for a renowned International Development organisation. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the financial running of a company with the principal focus of supporting governments around the world in increasing prosperity, reducing poverty and improving health.
An audit background would be beneficial, as the insight into many different companies' processes would be a great help in carrying out the statutory and audit functions internationally.
You will need:
- An audit background (preferably from the Big Four)
- A good understanding of budget/forecast processes and tools
- An exceptional staff management background
- A strong understanding of best practices and controls
- To be a stakeholder influencer
- High attention to detail
- To be an excellent accounting software user
If you this sounds like you, we would be very keen to hear from you.
- Financial Forecasting
- Staff Management
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job