This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
£40,000 to £45,000
Platinum Recruitment Group are at present supporting a retail organisation in appointing a newly created role for a Financial Controller.
The business is privately owned with a board of 4 Directors who are now investing in this role to spearhead the financial controls of the organisation at their head office as the Number 1 in Finance.
As the Financial Controller you will manage the finance department, including financial and management reporting, treasury management, budgeting & forecasting, and taxation. The post holder will oversee a finance operation of 3 staff and be required to set the necessary reporting controls and schedules as board requirements.
* ACA or ACCA Qualified with detailed PQE
* Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance and results.
* A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, good judgement and a strong operational focus.
* Knowledge of major accounting software packages for both general ledger and statutory accounting.
* Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of complexity.
* Able to work on own initiative with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of own area of responsibility.
The business are specifically looking for passionate people who have the drive to be part of a revolutionary industry and the desire to work within a rapidly growing entrepreneurial organisation.
To be considered for the opportunity please send through Full CV and Covering Note to Cameron Roberts,
- Financial Controller
- ACA or ACCA Qualified with detailed PQE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job